Yallambee incorporating Margery Cole Residential Care Service employs highly motivated and appropriately skilled staff. Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic team of dedicated and caring professionals who ensure our residents enjoy maximum independence, comfort and dignity.
Yallambee employs over one hundred and forty staff from our local community along with our Registered and Enrolled Nurses, Personal Care Workers and Lifestyle Team we have our Executive Managers, Finance & Administration, Maintenance & Gardening and Environmental Services staff.
Registered Nurse Grade 5 – Unit Coordinator
MARGERY COLE RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE SERVICE
Yallambee has an exciting leadership opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse in a Unit Coordinator role. The role will report directly to the Clinical Services Manager and be responsible for managing, directing, monitoring and evaluating the delivery of care of residents within a multidisciplinary team.
The position is permanent, part time at .9 (72 hours per fortnight), Monday – Friday, hours 0700 – 1530.
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a valid National Police Check.
Key Performance Areas:
- Ability to critically analyse systems and processes that influence the delivery of care
- Clinical expertise to coach, mentor and support clinical staff
- Highest standard of documentation including, admissions, assessments and care planning and ACFI related documentation
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve problems
- Roster Management, interviews and performance Appraisals
- Liaison with residents, families, Medical Practitioner and Allied Health Professionals
- Participation in auditing and continuous quality improvement activities
- Emergency Coordinator responsibilities
Key Selection Criteria:
- The applicant will need to have Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Aged Care service provision
- Experience in managing staff and demonstrated leadership capacity
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement
- A thorough understanding and experience working with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
Further information regarding the Role and copy of the Position Description will be provided on request to email@example.com
Applications and resumes to be submitted to:
- Shona Reed, Clinical Services Manager
Yallambee Traralgon Village for the Aged
PO Box 1659, Traralgon VIC 3844
- Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
By 5pm, Thursday, 14 February 2019.